The Reason to STAGE your home today…
The competitive housing market today has made home staging an important tool to effectively sell homes. Our goal is simple — improving your property and transforming it into an attractive product for sale. Even beautifully decorated homes need to highlight the home’s best features for potential buyers. The goal of staging is to sell quickly and maximize the selling price.
The Benefits of STAGING…
- You only have one chance to impress potential buyers. Buyer’s first impressions are formed as soon as they step inside your home. Staging highlights the full potential of your property by incorporating design techniques to create a lasting first impression.
- You want to give homeowners a reason to buy your home. Staging prepares your home to attract the widest market, while making it appealing to the greatest number of perspective buyers.
- Staging creates excitement and interest from the beginning, and sets your home apart from the competition. Properties that have been staged will have a distinct marketing advantage over non- staged homes.
- Staging your home can maximize the selling price and minimize the number of days on the market.
- Staged homes provide beautiful photos. Consumers are savvy and most of them start their search on the Internet and those photos become their first impression.
The AGENT BOND Staging Process
Our goal is to sell your home for top dollar. Selling a home can be a very stressful time and it is very important to the Agent Bond team that we provide all our clients with excellent customer service. To make sure our clients receive a positive selling experience, we offer home staging as an added service available to all homeowners. Carol has hired a full-time stager who works for her and her clients. We welcome the opportunity to introduce you to Jan Nyhof, owner of Love Your Place.
Step 1 — Consultation & Report
Your staging experience begins with an assessment of your property. Your stager will discuss flooring, walls, ceiling, windows, furniture arrangement, focal points, and anything that needs to be pre-packed, re-arranged, repaired or replaced. Each client will receive a personal report based on their specific needs. The report will explain what is required to be completed before the property goes on the market.
Step 2 — Preparation
The next step is actually preparing your home to be “SHOWCASED” based on the the specific suggestions in your detailed report. This step must be completed before the actually showcasing takes place.
Step 3 – Showcasing
Showcasing is the last step and is arranged just before the photos are taken. We will stage your home showcasing it to its greatest potential. Showcasing is a plan to successfully capture the interest of buyers. There is more value to a potential buyer when they view a property that is not only attractive, but appeals to them as a home that they can actually see themselves living in.